How We Can Help
Pregnancy and babies are our specialty!
We have a wonderful group of counselors and volunteers who are ready to help you in any way possible.
Pregnancy Resource Center offers help in the following areas:
- Confidential and Caring Counseling
- Free Pregnancy Tests
- Free Ultrasound Referrals
- Information on Abstinence, Abortion, Adoption, Parenting, Prenatal Development, Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- Educational Materials
- Support with Housing, Medical Care, Employment.
- Medical Professionals (Limited insurance or none)
- Professional Counselors
- Legal Care
- Foster Care
- Adoption Agencies
- Referrals to WIC, BadgerCare Plus and other local agencies.
Post Delivery Support
All services are completely
confidential and free of charge.
Baby Products and Essentials
Breast Pumps, Bottles, and Feeding Essentials
You’re not alone
Before you consider other options, we help you learn more about parenting and raising your baby.
Information on continuing the pregnancy and letting someone else parent the child.
The Truth About Abortion
Join Our Newsletter
306 W. Cook Street
Portage, WI 53901
Monday : 9:30am - 11:00am
Thursdays : 9:30am - 11:00am
Open 24/7 by appointment.